Wednesday, August 28, 2013

LCHF

I need a serious diet make over.  I'm going with LCHF, I've done it before and lost 10kg, many cm's, body fat% and felt great.  Then I started slacking and it slid out of control. But I've decided to get back into it.  And I know it will work.  Plus I have a LCHF buddy to help me!  I'm going to her place on Friday so we can go threw the details of our awesomeness.

LCHF is quite simple, you cut out white stuff, sugar, flower, potatoes, rice, and processed grains.  You eat lots of vegetables and protein, and drink lots of water.  You avoid processed "low fat" foods, as they have added sugar in them, and you eat "real" butter, cream, oils, and nuts.  Fruit is candy, frozen raspberries and whipped cream is ice cream, and unsalted nuts are potato chips.

The gym is going good,  I'm slowly getting over my insecurity there and am growing more confident in my workouts.  Next week I hope to start swimming as well as lifting and walking.

I'm really looking forward to being in the best shape of my life!  Check in is Sunday, It won't be pretty, but it'll be a needed kick in the ass! Go Go Miss Mango!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment