Thursday, August 15, 2013

Brain Freeze

Miss Mango has been eating too much ice cream....





Seriously, It's like I'm addicted or something.  Sweet sweet creamy ice creamy goodness... No, NOT GOODNESS!  EVILNESS! ::sigh:: who am I kidding.  I love the stuff.

Now that summer vacation is over and I'm more busy I'm having trouble motivating myself to eat healthy and work out.  We live so close to the store that I can just walk down and buy whatever I'm craving.  (Which is unfortunately almost always something unhealthy)  And by the time I remember to go to the gym, I'm already in my pj's and ready for bed.  I be needing a serious kick in the shorts.  Hopefully I'll get it on Wednesday!

I've scheduled a time with a trainer at the gym! I'm hoping she will build me a challenging yet realistic weight lifting program that will kick my butt back in gear, which I will complement with swimming once the pool opens up again on August 25th.

I've been gaining weight, because I have been eating crap and not exercising.  No excuses, that's the way it is.  But it isn't ok.  I need to get healthy.  I NEED TO GET HEALTHY!  And I'm the only one who can take me there.  So that's that.  Decided.  I'm officially back on track.  Yay me!
Hopefully there's time to save this month from serious weight gain at Septembers check in.  GO GO MISS MANGO!!!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment