Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Check in



And then we find ourselves in September.  What?!?  When did that happen???  I'm about this impressed.


Anyhoo, It's the first of September today, that means check in, here are my stats:

Weight: 116.3kg (from 117)

Neck: 36cm (from 36m)
Upper arm: 44cm
Chest: 106cm (from 106cm)
Waist: 101cm (from 106cm)
Hips: 134cm (from 135cm)
Thigh: 77cm (from 78cm)

Body Fat%: 53.6% (from 55.9%) (WOOHOO!)
BMI: 41.21 (from 41.45)

So while it's going slowly, it IS going!  That's the most important thing, that the numbers keep moving down.  I am re-vamping my eating this month and hope to see an acceleration in loss, while continuing to regularly go to the gym.  Here are some progress pics.



 How is it even possible to have as much hips as I do?  Madness...  Oh well, I'd rather have big hips because it means I'm going to have an hourglass figure when I'm at a healthy weight, but right now it looks like I've got pillows hidden under my freakin pants. 
I'm not going to the gym today, because I had a stomach bug yesterday and puked like craaaazy.  I feel much better today but I don't want to risk it.  So it's a rest day for me.  Horrah horray :/

Time to curl up on the couch and watch old UFC with my Viking.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment