Sunday, September 8, 2013

P.R.'s

^tired and sweaty after today's workout!^

The gym went really well today,  I got a bunch of personal records, including breaking a 200lbs leg press!  Yeah buddy!

Unfortunately the scale is still not moving, even though I can tell cloths are starting to fit me better and I feel much more in control of my body it's discouraging to see the scale remain stagnant.   I know that how I feel is much more important than the scale, But I just can't get over it.  I'm so tired of being obese, of being ashamed of my size and weight, of living a plus sized life.  With time and consistent effort I'll get there.  I'll be strong, healthy, and proud of my body.  In the meanwhile I'll have to remind myself how far I have come...
 These pants used to be tight, now they literally fall off without a belt! Keep the faith!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment